[DMCForum] Alternative Fuel

Alright, before I start, I in no way vouch for or take credit for
the later mentioned process or invention.  I, with my limited
knowledge of both mechanics and electrical engineering(and I mean 17
yr old high school limited), have looked through this set of plans
on several websites and been left with the need to atleast attempt
to build the device mentioned.  Since the people on this forum are,
at the very least, well informed about mechanical and electical
engineering, i thought I would humbly request that they take a look
at the plans and comment as to the feasibility.  I repeath that i
DID NOT invent this device and i do not say it will deffinatly work
so as to avoid possible "dumb hippie" flames.

That said, the two questions I wish to ask are:
1. Will the process decribed actually work (opinion if nothing
else), neverminding the cliches of "if it works, it would already be
used..." and "it cant possibly..."  If you think that is will NOT
work, please explain your reasoning so as to educated the less
fortunate such as myself.

2. If it will work (or even if you dont know), can someone explain
the "control circuit" described in the instructions as the diagram
does not folloy any circuit diagram conventions that i am aware of
and i cannot understand it.

Closing Thoughts:
    I intend, with the answers that i recieve from the above two
questions, to attempt to atleast build the described chamber.  This
may never pan out but it is more likely with the help of this
forum.  I know that this forum is supposed to be DeLorean related
but as i have seen previous post about alternative fuels and with
reespect to the general knowledge of the people on the forum about
automoive tech and general mechanical and electrical tech. i thought
i would ask.  Also, if anyone has more resources than i do (that is
probably anyone, i am a poor high school student) and is intriquiged
by this device, and feels compelled to test it, i would really enjoy
resutls from the test and tips about the construction process.  Ok,
disclaimers and explanation aside, here is the link. (the source is
i guess somewhat pseduo-science-esque, but the plans did not
origionate from this site AND this deivce is actually patented (see
links at bottom of the instructions))

^       http://www.keelynet.com/energy/waterfuel.htm      ^

thank you for reading the book,

- Konrad