From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Josh Porter
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 1:34 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: DMC / De Lorean wall paper...

Hey Greg, I got a wallpaper of a DeLorean that they guys from Ohio
made. I think it is in the files section or it may be on the DML I
can't remeber where I got it. I would foward it to you but my Computer
crashed yesturday. I'm at school in auto tech class, that's how I can
get on line and talk to my peeps :P

Josh
10989