[DMCForum] Re: BTTF car up for auction..

[DMCForum] Re: BTTF car up for auction..

I used watch those shows. I got tired of the rants that went on. I do
like Boyds rims the best. It's funny people that watch one usually
watch the other.

Josh
1089

Hey Matt what about the headliner cores? Next week my hours change
again and I can afford to buy stuff and get my car running.