Re: [DMCForum] Engine Conversion..

Marc,

Sorry to hear that you abandon the 3.5 project.

It is really ashame that it is so difficult to find a qualified
machinist anymore.  All those skills and equipment have moved to china.

I remember growing up and a friend of my dad had a complete machine
shop on his farm.   And it was complete.  He did machining as a side
line during the winter and made good money doing it.   I have no idea
what happened to his thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

I know there are some custom machine shops out there that remake parts
for restoring million dollar old cars.
Fabricators unlimited in Long Grove?  Illinois, but boy are they
expensive!

Hopefully, your new project will go a little better.   I know I spent 7
years on mine.

BOB