[DMCForum] Re: Cracked Windshield Now, A-Pillar replacement

[DMCForum] Re: Cracked Windshield Now, A-Pillar replacement

This is the 3rd one I'm talking about. I've been away from home for
2 months so I haven't been able to get any work done on the car for
spring. I'm still down in Georgia right now, but I've ordered
several lots of parts and had them shipped home.

Last winter was too cold to really get any work done, and now that
I'll be coming home next week the A-Pillar replacement is a job I
had wanted to do for a while. Just gathering info to see what all is
required if anyone knows. The car is in great shape, just a few
minor cosmetic parts I had to change to finish it off. This is the
tough one since a brand new window has already been installed, and
the damn rare window antenna one no less.

Still have the three, but if another opportunity were to arise, you
never know.....

Joe O'Brien

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> One you recently bought?  Is this in addition to the three you
already have?

> Greg

replacement