RE: [DMCForum] Back to SUV!

><snip>
>How does a SUV driver feel when they are "at fault"
>for an accident (an awful enough feeling), but then
>compound that with the additional damage (or death)
>they have caused by their selfish choice of vehicles?
><snip>

That is an extremely wide-sweeping statement.  Does a car driver feel less
guilt when a death occurs in an accident that was their fault?  Selfishness
could be construed from either vantage point.  You, as a car driver, could
be seen as selfish because you are not wanting to change with the world
around you but would rather make the world around you remain as it was so
you feel more comfortable.

Consider this; if the greater population is moving on to something different
and those who do not want to change are left behind, then who's fault, if
any, is it?

Greg