[DMCForum] first few hundred cars

I was looking at the production chronology; on once again the DMCNEWS,
and noticed that there was one of the early cars went to the Arabias.
What happened to that car? Also what is Warrenty card? I can't
remember my username so I can't get on the D.O.D. Very interesting
place! I'm learning stuff.

Josh
10989