Re: [DMCForum] Re: Electric powered DeLorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Electric powered DeLorean

Most of the energy we use today can be traced to one
source....

The Sun..

If you are looking to revolutionize the world, cut out
the middle man (and the hundred thousand years of
processing that produce fossil fuel) and use the sun
directly (develop efficient solar cells, and a method
to store the energy), or make use of things we already
have available that store energy from the sun.

How about a cost effective method to process plant
life directly in to fuel?  Imagine what the sudden
need for farmers to grow "fuel plants" would do for
the national economy?  OH, and the side effect of
photosynthesis is, um... OXYGEN??  All good for the
tree-hugger liberals.