[DMCForum] Find power near antenna

I don't really want to do much with the stock radio, so I got an FM
Modulator. I am using the same one in my other car to play MP3s. There is a
male and female antenna connection so the small box goes between the antenna
and the radio. The idea is that using an unused FM frequency, any audio
signal can be sent through the box to play on the Radio. Unlike some, the
frequency range on this one spans the entire dial.

I wanted to put it underneith the parcel shelf behind the drivers seat.
There is an antenna connection there already, it fits and the radio plays
with no problem. I need to find a source for 12v to run it. Can I use the
power wire going to the antenna? If not then were would be the best place to
pick up power that is only on with the ignition?

BTW - the model I am using is EFM-100
http://www.sjgreatdeals.com/powefm100.html

Mike