Re: [DMCForum] Re: Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

> A bigger issue with air pollution are coal-firing power
plants.

Johnny,
With this process I am developing, it is possible to
compress organic matter into instant man-made fossil fuel.
You can control the output by varying the input.  If you
want a low sulfur fuel then start with a low sulfur input.
Like take a bunch of wood pulp, for example.  Compress it at
ambient temperature until it liquefies.  What do you have
now?  Fossil fuel.  What can you do with this?  Imagine the
possibilities.

> IMO, our cars don't need a converstion such as this, but I
do respect
> your ideas!

Well, okay.  You can keep your car to run on fossil fuel
since maybe that is your way of keeping the car original.
But I see a way to make a very clean man-made version of
petrol that can replace traditional gasoline.  That is what
you will be burning in your DeLorean.  But for the trouble
it may be easier to just convert the intake manifold to run
the engine on hydrogen gas.  To do it right would require a
turbo which means that now you need harder pistons, etc.
What a mess.  Maybe we should just put electric motors in
them and power that with hydrogen fuel cells.  The
technology isn't quite ready yet.  We will likely have H2ICE
(hydrogen gas internal combustion engine) cars for several
years until the hydrogen fuel cell technologies are mature.

I am having trouble believing myself.  This is so
incredible.  I cannot expect any of you to believe any of
this at all.  So I sit here barefoot and praising God. :-)

Walt