Re: [DMCForum] Alternate Fuel.

> He will either be
> paid off by the big oil companies, or killed.

Au contraire.  This is one of those realms that you dont like to discuss.  So I'll just tell you about the technical parts.  This is taking sewage and releasing the hydrogen from it.  Then we bottle this hydrogen and use it to run cars and everything else.  Not only is it clean & safe, but it actually CLEANS the environment by recycling the sewage that we need to dispose of anyway.  Like duh.  And if the hydrogen is too hard to handle then you can crack off larger hydrocarbon molecules in a form of man-made natural gas.  A permutation of this could be compressed into a liquid like propane.

And I am going to use this to power my DeLorean and everyone else's car on the planet.  Imagine what this will do for the environment.  Imagine what it will do to the value of DeLoreans.  But you dont need to take me seriously.  Why would you believe a freak who always puts God first and goes everywhere barefoot?

Walt