Re: [DMCForum] Re: Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Appeal for a move to a more MODERN FORMAT

Ryan,

I am all open to the idea of a better format, BUT we cannot
expect a hoard of people to agree with it.  We need a
message board format that mirrors Yahoo without being
infected by Yahoo's red tape.  Then people can subscribe to
one or both versions depending on their preference.  But
both formats need to get along independently while fully
mirroring each other.  I see a solution, but I'm not into
the HTML coding to make it happen.  I know someone who is,
so I'll look into that.

Otherwise if someone else has the ability to make this
happen, I'm all ears.  I have a recycling business to get
started on, and in the long run this is of paramount
importance to the benefit of the planet.

Anyone up for a kit to convert DeLoreans to run on some kind
of synthetic propane or even straight hydrogen?  Oh crap,
now I'm changing the subject.  How are we to keep track of
message threads this way?

Walt