[DMCForum] Water in fuel tank HELP!!

I think i still have some water in my tank although I've ran about 4
bottles of Heet through the tank, ran the tank to less than a quarter
tank and refilled the car. The last three times i went out and the car
started right up no problems. The car sat one day and I went out to
start it yesterday and it wouldn't fire. I push the car back and forth
to slush the gas around and it started right up and purred like a
kitten! I really don't want to empty the tank and clean it if I don't
have to. Will this moisture eventually burnout? Should I add more Heet
as I'm taking a long trip on Friday and hopefully that will get rid of
what is left of the moisture, Or should I start cleaning out the tank?
The bad gas I had bought that caused this has to be gone by now, I've
used another whole tank of gas since then.

Thanks for any advice.

Chuck Darling
Vin#6125