Re: [DMCForum] Water in fuel tank HELP!!

Re: [DMCForum] Water in fuel tank HELP!!

Chuck, if you dont know the last time your fuel tank was
inspected then I suggest that you at least look in there to
see what is going on.  You might have a kinked or torn fuel
suction hose.  The suction sock could be missing or clogged.
How old is your fuel filter?

Walt