Re: [DMCForum] Moving to web based forum?

--- Scott McMullan <smcmullan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - people should be able to make new submissions via
> email as well

Hmm.. I have never worked with the software that runs
the forums, but I think it would be possible to allow
someone to reply to a thread, but more difficult to
let someone start a new one by e-mail.

> - lock down the yahoo and google groups so that new
> postings can ONLY
> come through the appropriate channel... things would
> quickly
> deteriorate if we wound up with disjoint sets of
> data in each of the 3
> (proposed) locations.

Yes, I had this expectation when I wrote my last
e-mail, but guess I did not vocalize it well.