[DMCForum] TIG/MIG & Plasma

I have not got a lathe or mill yet, but now I am in serious
need of a good TIG welder with a MIG attachment.  I also
need a plasma cutter, goggles, etc.  Sure, the tools are
only as good as the operator. I have already had some
lessons.  I need to work on that stainless steel frame and
some other goodies I need for the car.  So if anyone has any
recommendations on makes & models, let me know.  I have 240
AC, plenty of amps.  I dont need continuous duty.  I do need
all the high tech output signals for welding aluminum,
stainless, etc and the bottle gasses too.

Walt

click here