[DMCForum] Re: holy crap!

Hey,
I'm planning on going down the weekend of April 8 - 10.  The new
frame will be all set and ready to go.  We'll begin the process of
moving parts over.  Depending on how that goes the next visit we will
be finishing up that, and dropping the body down.  We'll see how it
goes though.  Not too many new pictures since the last time you saw
it.  The last weeekend we were there we brought the crashed car down
and tore that apart.  anyone want a slightly damaged frame?

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> What a cool story.  Let us know how the frame stuff goes this
weekend and
> post a few pictures if you can.  I wish I could be there.  If you
guys
> decide on a weekend to drop the body make sure to let me know!
>
> Greg
>
> PS - I noticed you can't say "crap" on the DML.  I had to laugh out
loud at
> that one. :)

click here