From: Josh Haldeman [mailto:jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:50 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] holy crap!

Okay...I was sitting in a bar called the Blind Lemon in Cincinnati
tonight, and overheard the word "DeLorean".  I figured, as usual, that
someone had seen my car outside, and was talking about it, until I
remembered that I was parked in a hidden lot nearby.  I turned around
and slowly realized that I was looking at Zach DeLorean...John's son!!

I knew he lived in Cincinnati, but what are the unbelievable chances of
running into him for the first time on today of all days!?

Anyway...we talked for a little bit, and I told him how much the
community was pulling together for his Dad.  He told me he appreciated
our thoughts and prayers, and that it had been a really tough day for
him.  After we closed the place down, we walked outside and I showed him
my car.  We exchanged numbers...and told him about Erik Geerdink's frame
restoration project going on at Ken's building this weekend.  He's going
to try and make it up to check it out!

I'll keep everyone posted,
Josh

click here