[DMCForum] Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN

I don't appriciate you attacking me, Walt. To say that since I do not
share the same ideals as you do, that makes me the same as an animal,
is totally childish of you. Because we don't agree, you try to to
discredit  me as a person. And that I do not appriciate.

We have a strict understanding here, NOT to discuss either religion,
nor politics. But if you want to goad me into an argument here, then
sure, I'll feed the troll this one time.

Living a life of good deeds simply to buy one's own way into a
celestial afterlife, is a very hollow, and selfish faith. One should
do good deeds for others because we want to help them, and are
genuinely concerned about them. Not because we desire fame or
recognition, be it in this life, or the next.

The good books do contain wisdoms that people can, and should apply to
their lives. Be it the Old Testament, the Quoran, the Torah, or even
the Hagakure. I subscribe to some portion of all. And I occasionally
seek them out for both direction and wisdom, just as I do others.

And as I continue down the path of my life, any and all acts that I do
in the name of kindness, honor, and vengance I shall do, because I
believe them to be the right things to do, for everyone in which they
affect. Will I stumble sometimes? Will I fail sometimes? Yes, but I'll
also succeed. And when I do fail, I will learn from those mistakes.
And most importantly of all, I shall take full credit for my actions.
These things that I do, I shall do because I believe them to be right.
My good deeds shall be mine. I'm not making macaroni sculptures to try
and please someone, with disregard to everyone else, simply for my own
benefit. No. I'll do what I think is right, to the best of my
abilities and my knowlege. And I will have the utmost regard in giving
thought, and being aware of how my actions will affect others.

In other words, I'm just Robert. And if my actions someone work into
some cosmic plan, or even if they don't. That's fine by me, because I
don't care. Am I worried that my good deeds will be recognized, to
show that I'm a good person? No. Why? No mix of words of philosphy can
equal what I hold to be my own truth: That it's not my place to be
concerned with such things. I can't spend my entire life worried about
the next one, that I waste this one away on hollow deeds.

I don't simply want to be know as some guy who happened to do allot of
good, but was a total bastard, and that alone grants me some favorable
grace. I don't want that. I don't want to be judged alone by my deeds.
I'm a person, an individual. Judge me for who I am, and all my
characteristics and actions as a whole.

In otherwords, you don't know me, Walt. So don't try to pass
judgement, nor attack me like you do.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > Ummm, yeah. I'm a much more simpler man.
>
> Hey, we are talking about basic human concepts here.  To not
> rationally understand the obvious is to lower yourself among
> animals.  You have a higher brain.  Be a more complex man.
> If I am the only man on top, I dont want to be alone here.
> We should put everyone before ourselves insomuch as such is
> Feasible.  Oh, you probably wouldn't understand...
>
> Walt

click here