[DMCForum] Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN

Dang dude!
Easy there cowboy you're not the man on the list here. Some of us
here take offense to your message full of testostrone.

I did not sinse any religious material in Walts message. Maybe I'm
blind but you're in need of a hug. So get your panties out of a knot
and get a hug. Have a nice day.

Josh, the bible thumber:)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stitsien" <stitsien@xxxx> wrote:

> Dear Walt, you damn bible thumping fucktard. On this Easter Sunday
> can think of nothing better to say to you than to please shut the
> fuck up you god damned troll. You've violated the promise which
we've
> made not to bring religion and politics into this forum and in
doing
> so caused I'll will and insult to several of us. I request at this
> time that you be banned from this forum until you can respect the
> rules we all abide by.
>
> In postscript if this has further insulted you please feel free to
> nail you're self to a cross preferable near major highway so others
> can from your mistakes and come to learn from the sacrifices you've
> personally made.
>

> You're loving friend Matthew.....no I really don't  love
you......but
> I'm sure Jesus does.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Ummm, yeah. I'm a much more simpler man.
> >
> > Hey, we are talking about basic human concepts here.  To not
> > rationally understand the obvious is to lower yourself among
> > animals.  You have a higher brain.  Be a more complex man.
> > If I am the only man on top, I dont want to be alone here.
> > We should put everyone before ourselves insomuch as such is
> > Feasible.  Oh, you probably wouldn't understand...
> >
> > Walt

click here