[DMCForum] Houston Article..

Rejected on the DML..  At least I got the notice, that
is a step up!  :)

---------------------

Can DMCH explain statements like this:

"Last year I sold 20-25 (DeLoreans)," said James
Espey, vice president of the Houston DMC, which has
the rights to the name of John DeLorean's original
company that produced slightly fewer than 9,000 of the
flashy two-seaters from 1980-83 in a plant near
Belfast, Ireland.

RIGHTS?  I still would like to see the lineage of how
DMCH can make this claim.

Registering a similar company name, and claiming
ownership of "dead" trademarks does not give them any
RIGHTS.

Apparently the reporter on this article could not even
look up the company registration in the State of Texas
database..  Which is on line, and very easy to
navigate.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3101452