Re: [DMCForum] Spring Social

Sounds like fun!

For sure you want to take the train to NYC on a Friday
night.  The traffic (car and bus) going in on a Friday
is awful.

Maybe stay at a hotel closer to a train station on
Friday night?  You can probably still get a good deal
on a hotel at the Jersey Shore that early in the
season and take the NJ Coastline train in to NYC...  I
may have an extra bed (pull out couch for 2 people, or
a single bed for one person or a cozy couple!) on
Friday night too, if you want to stay at my place.
The Sunday car show is less than a mile from my house.

Either way, if you do decide to do something, I'd
consider meeting up with you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM