Re: [DMCForum] CAR NEARLY STOLEN

Alistair, I can only imagine how horribly violated you feel right now -
and pissed!  I hope the local police are able to help find the theif and
recover your tyres and tools.  I suppose the bright side is that Pilot
25 is unharmed.  That would be the second tragic loss of the week
to the Delorean community.

my regrets and best wishes to you......................LP

> I went round to my dads house tonight to check on the Delorean

click here