[DMCForum] Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN

Hey Alistair,

I'm really sorry to hear what happened.  I definitely understand how
you feel, I've had the same thing happen except to my other vehicle
(not Delorean thankfully) and they couldn't steal something etc so
they decided to simply vandalize.  It definitely is a pain, and with
a Delorean, getting a video system like the others are saying would
be a great idea.  Maybe your insurance company would assist in such a
venture?  Anyways, I don't want to sound stupid but what is different
about your car?  I would definitely like to hear the story :)

Brandon
Vin 3323
Denver CO

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> Alistair, I can only imagine how horribly violated you feel right
now -
> and pissed!  I hope the local police are able to help find the
theif and
> recover your tyres and tools.  I suppose the bright side is that
Pilot
> 25 is unharmed.  That would be the second tragic loss of the week
> to the Delorean community.
>
> my regrets and best wishes to you......................LP
>
> > I went round to my dads house tonight to check on the Delorean

click here