[DMCForum] Museum DeLorean

I just got home from a museum up in Fulton Missouri that had a 82
DeLorean in it. I thought it was going to be a "junky" car but it
wasn't, sadly it looked to be better than mine. It only 17,360 miles
on it and was a two owner car.

The museum guy was very nice, he let me get behind the ropes and
take pictures of the car, which I will post tomorrow in the photo
section. The only PO work I could see or feel for that matter was a
pair of vice grips clamped down to something. I took a picture of it
with the flash on so I can see what it is whenever the pictures
develope.

The car's vin is SCEDT26T9CD010485. It rolled off the line in Dec.
81.  Same month as mine.

Josh
10989

click here