Re: [DMCForum] Watch that wankel go!

That was Jim Strickland's car.  As far as I know, he had all of the work
done on the car to modify it.  I believe when he got the car, it was
already painted black and had a bad engine.  He got the 3-rotor rotary
engine from a Eunos Cosmo (along with its digital dash) and a Porsche
6speed and had to make a few modifications to the frame to put them in
the car.  Walt knew Jim better and saw his car a few times I believe.
He could probably fill you in more.

Jim sold the car a few months ago for around $25k, IIRC.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Mike Walsh wrote:

> I found this while looking for some other downloads. I don't know who
> put it together but I thought it was cool. You might have to save it
> somewhere and then play it.
>
> www.oneskydojo.com/delorean/delorean-skivig-wankel.wmv
>
> Mike
> #17084