[DMCForum] Erik Geerdink's Frame Swap and Cincy St. Pat's Parade Plans..

[DMCForum] Erik Geerdink's Frame Swap and Cincy St. Pat's Parade Plans...

Hey Guys,

Shannon Yocom just posed a good question to me, so I thought I'd relay
it to the groups.  Since the weatherpeople are saying that the
temperature is gonna dip down this coming tech session in Cincinnati
weekend, he wanted to know if Ken's warehouse (where we'll be working)
is heated.  It is indeed!  To around 72 degrees, at an enormous cost per
month...it also has air conditioning, just in case the weatherpeople are
idiots.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.  I can provide an address and
directions if needed.  Also, it looks like Erik will be bringing his
project down Thursday evening, so anyone who wants to and can come over
and participate anytime Friday, feel free!  E-mail me off list, if you
need directions. (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net)

Thanks,
Josh

click here