[DMCForum] Lathe & Milling machines, was Re: Spindles?

[DMCForum] Lathe & Milling machines, was Re: Spindles?

Does anyone recommend a good lathe & milling machine?

I am interested in buying a good combo that could be used to
make some fun DeLorean parts -- which could include new hub
carriers.  Part of my absence from here is that I am
spending too much time doing research and building
instruments for science projects, so besides the car hobby,
I need to do some of my own machine work.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here