[DMCForum] New photo

For anyone who is wondering what I look like or a better picture of
my hoss. There is a new photo under Vin 10989. I washed my car early
this morning so I could have a clean car when I took a picture for
the prom slideshow we are having. Unfortunatly the printer is out of
ink, so Pigeon Forge pictures will have to do, Bummer;-)

It's a cold time of the year to wash your car outside. It was around
40 degrees when I washed my car. Never again!

Josh
10989

click here