[DMCForum] Re: Spindles?

It's hard dor me to explain this kind of stuf but I'll do my best.
Basicallly they are the hub assemballly that are in a slightly
different shpe so the center is moved toward the ground a few inches
than regular spindles. If anyone can explain better than I, I would
love to learn the best way to explain it to people.

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar <dochudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance, but what are "drop spindles"?
>
> Farrar
>
> --- Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
>

> > Going with the bottoming out topic. Do I need to get
> > some drop
> > spindles to put on my D? I went to DMCH website and
> > read everything
> > they had on their performance suspension kit and did
> > not find
> > anything about spindles. I don't want to mess my car
> > up by lowering
> > it the wrong way. I e-mailed DMCH but I think that I
> > already know
> > what they are going to tell me. Either yes I do and
> > tell me where on
> > the site to find which will cost me an arm and a
> > leg, or no I don't.
> >
> > I'm guessing that I don't need the drop spindles but
> > better be safe
> > then sorry and ask the smart people:-)
> >
> > Josh
> > 10989
> >

> =====
> His whole attitude was like that of a policeman with nothing on his
mind but his helmet.
>      -- P.G. Wodehouse

> Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

click here