Re: [DMCForum] Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice!

Re: [DMCForum] Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice!

No.

10lbs needs a lot more engine upgrades to handle it. Bigger injectors,
fuel pump o-ringed heads or upgraded head gaskets, fuel management
system, new exhaust headers, no cats, and as you can see the MFG would
clearly see the modifications you did.

Like i said my supercharger wouldn't void the warranty but the fuel
management system i needed to run the system safely would. You can tell
easily supercharger damage because you would see heavy detonation in
the cylinder heads and pistons, bang no warranty repair here.

Setting up the supercharger to 10lbs requires tearing the supercharger
apart and replacing the impeller and pulley, this needs to be done
professionally due to the tight clearances required.

Mark V