RE: [DMCForum] Re: Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice!

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice!

Naw it is still DaimlerChrysler, no matter who the controlling corporation
is.  Just like before we had Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge, but the
corporation was Chrysler, not ChryslerDodge or ChryslerPlymouth.  There may
be parent companies, but the corporate name remains.  Just go to the
corporate site http://www.daimlerchrysler.com
<http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/

Jack Stiefel -- Tampa, Florida

www.fmtimemachine.com <http://www.fmtimemachine.com/>

Direct Listen Link:  <http://www.live365.com/stations/radiocape>
www.live365.com/stations/radiocape

I reject your reality and substitute my own -- Adam Savage

  _____