RE: [DMCForum] Was terrible gigantic SUV's then tiny Civics, now a rant

RE: [DMCForum] Was terrible gigantic SUV's then tiny Civics, now a rant

I also get the gawkers at 7000 Lbs of Aluminum wheels in the back of a
trailer.  Most people don't ever se that many let alone the couple of
hundred thousand pounds back at our plant lol.

Marc, I don't usually spend much trailer time in the fast lane, it was just
for some reason the slow lane was especially slow at the time, people
running under the speed limit.  If I am running along and need to pass and
can do it safely and in a speedy manner I will go into the fast lane.  I am
not referring to getting pissed off because you are stuck in the fast lane
and someone is going slower than you.  I am talking about hundreds of cars
in the fast lane all running the same speed, and some punk wants to go 10-15
MPH faster than the rest and decides he is better than us and weaves in and
out dangerously, I am pretty sure you are more considerate than that ( no
that's not a slam, I am serious).

FTR later on I was able to exact some revenge on that Honda.  He got stuck
weaving in and out as most do, and found himself behind me again, but this
time as he was about to whip out to my right I slowly eased my way over
cutting him off and making him slam on his brakes.  Like you I am not proud
of it (nor the brandishing of my unloaded .45 when he did pass me and waved
his fist at me, that was just plain uncalled for, but it did seem to put him
back into the normal driving mode - talk about road rage)

Jack Stiefel -- Tampa, Florida

<http://www.fmtimemachine.com> www.fmtimemachine.com

Direct listen link:  <http://www.live365.com/stations/radiocape>
www.live365.com/stations/radiocape