[DMCForum] Re: Funny H2 Story..

Robert, Just curious. What is it about Mopar that you like? My dad
loves Mopar too but I don't really like the new Mopar. The Mopar from
the muscle era was really good but the Mopar now, to me, is just like
all the other car sompanies, They're trying to make as big of a
profit as possible by compromising quality. I work at a Mopar
dealership and I can't tell you how many parts come from the factory
broken and how many lemons we get. It's pretty sad. But I drive Mopar
so I can't be doggin on it. I agree with you on the drivetrain on the
RAnger. It's not very durable. Although the Ranger I had was the best
vehicle I have owned. Way better than Mopar ;-)

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> <SNIP>
> > All I'm into is DeLoreans and Ford Rangers. Odd combination if
you
> > ask me but what can I say.
> >
> > I'm learning stuff from you guys.
> >
> > Josh
> >

> I so hope that ford puts a better 5-speed manual transmission in the
> Ranger/B-Series pickups than they do the Explorers/Mountaineers that
> share the same drivetrain. I have a nasty habit of speedshifting my
> cars. 2 Dodge Dakotas, 1 DeLorean, and one '96 F-150 XLT. All took
my
> abuse fine. The Explorer, I've already torn the syncros up in. It
> shifts easier into Reverse, than it does 1st gear.
>
> Some people are Ford people, some are GM people, etc. Me? I'm a
> DeLorean guy. Any other cars I drive are only toys to me. Although I
> prefer Mopar as my first choice as a DeLorean alternative. A HUGE
> aftermarket network for data & parts. Plus I rank Mopar people on
par
> with DeLorean owners. Overwhelming majority are friendly, and eager
> help others out. Plus I like to know what quirks my car has before I
> buy it.
>
> -Robert

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to