[DMCForum] Re: Funny H2 Story..

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> All I'm into is DeLoreans and Ford Rangers. Odd combination if you
> ask me but what can I say.
>
> I'm learning stuff from you guys.
>
> Josh

I so hope that ford puts a better 5-speed manual transmission in the
Ranger/B-Series pickups than they do the Explorers/Mountaineers that
share the same drivetrain. I have a nasty habit of speedshifting my
cars. 2 Dodge Dakotas, 1 DeLorean, and one '96 F-150 XLT. All took my
abuse fine. The Explorer, I've already torn the syncros up in. It
shifts easier into Reverse, than it does 1st gear.

Some people are Ford people, some are GM people, etc. Me? I'm a
DeLorean guy. Any other cars I drive are only toys to me. Although I
prefer Mopar as my first choice as a DeLorean alternative. A HUGE
aftermarket network for data & parts. Plus I rank Mopar people on par
with DeLorean owners. Overwhelming majority are friendly, and eager to
help others out. Plus I like to know what quirks my car has before I
buy it.

-Robert

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to