From: therealdmcvegas [mailto:dmcvegas@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:27 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: FUEL TANK INNARDS QUESTION

Discharging yourself is before fueling is indeed a legitimate concern.
And even myth busters did address that. Seen stuff like that out here
in Vegas before, although I have a feeling it deals more with poor
grounding off the pump handle, if anything. On a related note, I've
worked on many PCs, and electronic equipment over the years, and have
never once fried any components by static discharge.

But yeah, the cellphone thing is BS. People think "celluar" means that
the phone uses microwaves like a range oven to heat things up. They
fail to realize (myself included for a long time) that "celluar"
referes to the terrestrial topology of the communications towers.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Mine is steel, or something similar, as well and is not corroding.
If it