Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

Honestly, I have no idea what events they have
planned.  And, I have never been to one (would be
afraid to show my face).

My point was, Vendors tend to sell a lot of stuff at
these shows (right Video Bob??), and thought that the
registration fee was a little high considering DMCH
will sell more product if more people come.  I would
think a vendor sponsored event would be free to
attend, (and oh, while you are here we have some cool
stuff to sell you).

So, it is my opinion (speaking only for myself) that
the show is a marketing tool for DMCH.  On the other
hand, I would expect them to have decent "show
content" in order for people to return... So, check
out the schedule and see if it is worth your time an
money.  But I doubt it will be a sales only show.

I have not yet heard if Grady and DMCenter will be
"vendors" at this event... They may, because they are
sponsors of the concours now.

--- "Farrar \"Doc\" Hudkins" <dochudkins@xxxxxxxxx>