Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

I doubt Espey would take kindly to my hawking my wares at his show....
especially when some
of them bear the logo he claims to own....
I will be a simple attendee and will not try to sell anyone anything.
However if anyone approches me for a set of bulbs, side stripes, whatever
then
I wouldn't be surpised to find few extras in my trunk ;P

I also plan on video taping all of the events for those of you who can't
make it.

- VB