From: DMCVIN6683 [mailto:dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:59 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

That is not the general consensus about buying parts, it is about
learning about the car, meeting new friends and learning about the car.

Dont listen to what people are saying about the open house because most
of it is negative.

You could also say that DCS 2004 is all about buying parts too but i
wouldn't believe it.

Did you even look at the website about the show?

http://www.delorean.com/ohouse2005/events.html

Mark V