[DMCForum] Re: Big Trucks..

I have been launching boats for years with my good ol'e GMC 2 wheel
drive pickup. I will agree 4x4 makes pulling the pontoons out of the
lake easier. But it's just not as much fun as spinning those tires
while yanking the boat out.

There have been a couple of times that I have had been using the
4x4s. 4 tires spinning and the boat pulling me back into the lake
makes for a real adrenaline rush.

Cain Grimes
002835

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:

> I'll agree to that. There is a HUGE difference between "Off-
Roading",