[DMCForum] Mystery D in AR

I am trying to track down the tales of DeLoreans in Arkansas to see
if they are legitement. I have found three to be true. There is one
car that I can not find however. It is somewhere in my town of Benton
but have had no luck of finding it. Does anyone know of this car? If
anyone is curious about the other cars? One belongs to a man named
Jenings Osborne; no relation to the Osbornes on tv. One belongs to a
doctor in North Little Rock; that is all I know about it, I found
that out through DMCH when I saw the car there when they first moved
in the new facility. The other was my dentist's in-law's car; he sold
it back in the early 90's. I am still trying to find out what
happened to the Arkansas DMC dealers. I find it interesting that
there were DMC dealers in Arkansas. I don't know why, I just do.

Josh
10989