Re: [DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

Re: [DMCForum] Re: New poll for DMCForum

I was hoping it would be a station wagon..

Too many of this "S"elfish "U"seless "V"ehicles on the
road..  they think they are invinsable becuase they
are in a big truck.

I used to work with a guy, his wife got hit by a drunk
driver.  After that, she would only drive a truck
"because it is safer"... Which is not true at all.
The saftey standard on a truck is WAY less than a
regular car.

IMHO, These things should require commercial
registrations.  For many years, families did just fine
without a SUV, or Mini-Van.