[DMCForum] Re: new find...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, I can't  begin to trim this thread.  Seriously, I thought I
read
> on list or somewhere that eyebrows were a result of wind damage.
> Which raises (pun just happened) the question of why the eyebrows
> on 10440 are uneven -- one is raised more than the other, giving my
> car a slightly comical judgemental look.
<SNIP>

I've been told that my car looks worried. :)

The warpage is caused by the heat from sunlight. In the summertime, if
I leave my car parked out in the sun, I can press the "eyebrows" down,
and they'll bend back into shape. IF I can keep the car out of the
sunlight, and only drive it at night, the facias will retain their shape.

So I can tell you without a doubt, that it is neither wind, nor heat
from the headlights that causes the warpage.

-Robert