Re: [DMCForum] Re: new find...

> > a slightly comical judgemental look.

> I've been told that my car looks worried. :)
> The warpage is caused by the heat from sunlight.

Is the problem more severe out here in the SW than, for example, in
the East?

> In the summertime, if
> I leave my car parked out in the sun, I can press the "eyebrows" down,
> and they'll bend back into shape.

I'll have to try that in a few months.  Heat from sun makes sense
and would explain why one side is more warped than the other.
HAHA -- I can keep parking it at different angles to change the
_expression_ on 10440's "face" to suit my mood.