Re: [DMCForum] Internet Speed

Well my numbers might be a tad off, but after doing a little research
the population of the Tampa Bay area is about half of your whole
state.  The density stats are skewed a bit because Florida is so big
with lots of undeveloped area, but the Tampa bay area has a population
density of 2,708 people/ sq mile while the state of NJ has a density
of 1,134 per sq mile.  It is skewed in the same way NY is.  I am sure
NYC has a higher density than say Syracuse.

I am not sure what city you live in so I can't do a city to city
comparison.  I am not saying you are wrong.  I read the stats and NJ
is right up there rated by state, it shocked me as how high it was.
But look out Marc, Rhode Island (1,003 per sq/mile) is gaining on you
guys, I wonder why they get left out on cool stuff too? :)

Basically Tampa is Verizons SE headquarters and thats why we got this
so early, right after areas in Texas.

Look for it in the future, man it is slick and real fast!!!  I was
talking to the techs and they were talking about streaming media and
web servers in your home and not minding.  I mentioned my radio
station once to the RR guys and they said "I see nothing and hear
nothing, but if I did we would cut you off"

Jack -- Tampa
www.fmtimemachine.com