[DMCForum] Re: Internet Speed

Wow, and I had a hard time keeping hard drives free with cable.
Jack, what are the requirements to get this? I remember back in the
DSL days you had to be within 2-3 miles of the local telephone
switching office.

How close do you hald to be to get Fiber Optic? I have Verizon, and
haven't heard of this. But I'll be asking soon.

Thanks for any info.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>