[DMCForum] Re: Traveling Music.

80's embarrassing? So I should permanently hide my collection. I took
a lot of CDs to California for my entertainment while driving around
for BTTF filming location search. I had all 90's, 80's, a few 70's
and some old Beatles stuff. Sometimes I think I stopped in time, but
frankly, I don't find a lot of good stuff today. Except for Elton
John that I love his songs regardless of when they came out. I like
John Mayer, some Sherryl Crow, Jewel and that is about it for more
recent stuff.
And yes, we can have a poll here. How many people listen or listened
to BTTF soundtrack on your DeLoreans? First time ever that I was in a
DeLorean I was lucky enough to listen to the theme song while I was
riding it.

Nostalgic Flavia

<dave.stragand@xxxx>