[DMCForum] Re: Response: HELP! Doors are lockes key's inside

[DMCForum] Re: Response: HELP! Doors are lockes key's inside

Dear Dave and Elvis,

Yes this is an tryout key, we got an bucket full of all kind of keys
from an local dealer and you won't believe the story the last one
fitted the DMC.
It was one of over the 100 key's in the bucket.
This key was also marked with NPS the same brand of key's you can
get now at DMCH.

If it fits the ignition we didn't try that, good tip.
We should also try that and post the outcome on this forum.

So thanks Dave and Elvis for this great tip and advise and help us
out here.

Also I saw that some people are planning to go to the DMC eurofest
in Belfast, so maybe we will see eachother, i will go thats for sure!
I'm going to try to get some people that are willing to go out our
region, it will be great to meet some friends from Amerika.

Again thanks for all the support!!

Regards
Gabor vin16105
Frederik vin02330.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> Might be what are called "tryout keys".  There are bunches of
little sheet
> metal keys, and you wiggle them in the ignition unitl one works.
We used to