From: therealdmcvegas [mailto:dmcvegas@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 11:57 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Traveling Music.

That reminds me of something. A few years ago, there was an off-list
poll on the DML, about what was the favorite type or music/or song
that drivers listened to in their cars. I've never seen that poll
since, nor know where it went off to. But I've always been curious as
to what other people here listen to as well. I'm eclectic with my
selection, which varies with my particular mood. But my stuff is
usually a bit on the heavier side.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>