[DMCForum] Re: Fake Video??

I think it's crapy of the government to take companies out of
bussiness like Tucker, DeLorean, etc. Just think if both of them had
the chace to succeed. Cadilac is just now coming out the turning
headlights that Tucker had. DeLorean had many standard features that
no American car company has standard. They (DeLoreans) last longer
than American cars.
  I'm just a little bias.

  -Josh#2

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "supremeadmiralsenn"